It’s finals week down here and I’m hanging by a thread, so I thought I’d share the simple things that are keeping me going.
(P.S. “Jose” in the picture above is code for Kyle! )
– Banana pancakes
– French bulldogs
– Dark Chocolate/granola/greek yogurt combo
– Doing sweet things for my babe, mainly cooking
– Nutella and pretzels
– My glass coffee/tea cups
– Really cold water
– When my best friend texts me and says “I’m hungry” and knowing you both are about to eat some awful fast food
– Really hot showers
– Good music on a cloudy day
– When Kyle sent me a text this week that said:
“I got us a ginger bread house kit to make one night. :)”
What are the simple things that make your day?